Catechesis on The Mass
by Pope Francis
Download this PDF document below
Introduction to Catechesis on The Mass
It is fundamental that Christians clearly understand the value and significance of the Holy Mass, in order to live ever more fully our relationship with God.
- Without Sunday we cannot live.
- The Mass is a privileged moment to be with Jesus.
- The Eucharist transfigures our whole mortal being.
- The Mass helps us to love our neighbour.
- Knowing the holy signs to experience the Mass fully.
- Preparing to worthily celebrate the holy mysteries.
- Glory to God in the highest.
- We need our heart to be open to receive the Word.
- The Word of Jesus in the Gospel is alive.
- We do not believe because we have little faith.
- The offerings of the holy people of God.
- No one and nothing is forgotten.
- Praying like Jesus.
- Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- We leave the Church by going in peace.
We hope you've enjoyed this eBook, Catechesis on The Mass. Have a blessed day! +